Feeding Size: 65-300mm
Discharging Size: 3-60mm
Production Capacity: 12-1000t/h
Applied Materials: Limestone, granite, cobble, dolomite, bluestone, iron ore, rock, all kinds of stone, construction waste, glass, cement clinker, artificial sand, dry mortar, etc.
Hydraulic cone crusher is also known as hydro cone crusher, which is a kind of high performance cone crusher. When compared with the traditional cone crusher, its crushing capacity and working efficiency have been greatly improved.
Workshop of Hydraulic Cone Crusher
Hydraulic cone crusher is widely used in mining industry, cement industry, building industry, metallurgy industry and mineral industry. Due to its strict requirements in particle size, higher requirement of finished product rate and high degree of automation, it is the preferred choice in the stone crushing plant.
Large Hydraulic Cone Crusher
Hydraulic cone crusher is widely used for the medium and fine crushing of rocks, such as iron ore, non-ferrous metal ore, limestone, granite, limestone, basalt, sandstone, conglomerate, gravel, etc. The compressive capacity of material is less than 350Mpa.
Comparison of Materials before Crushing and After Crushing by Hydraulic Cone Crusher
When compared with the spring cone crusher, Fote hydraulic cone crusher has more outstanding performance:
1. High crushing ratio and production efficiency;
2. Low consumption of wearing parts, low operation cost;
3. Layer compression crushing between product particles, better grain shape;
4. Hydraulic protection and hydraulic cavity cleaning, high degree of automation reduces the production and repair time;
5. Thin oil lubrication extends the service life;
6. Different types of crushing chamber;
7. Easy maintenance and operation;
8. Greater capacity, better product grain shape, simple operation.
Installation Site of Hydraulic Cone Crusher
Fote Machinery is specialized in manufacturing cone crushers, which include hydraulic cone crusher, spring cone crusher and so on. Fote hydraulic cone crusher price is more reasonable in the mining equipment market, welcome to make an enquiry. Thank you!
Are You Looking for A Consultant?